- Order a tray of baklava for your party, potluck,
wedding, or any special occasion. Fresh and distinctive,
it will be the talk of the evening. And they can't
eat just one piece.
- Baklava for the "Twelve Days of Christmas":
Every year, some individuals have a stressful time Christmas shopping.
Some families have the "twelve days of Christmas" tradition. Baklava
can be an excellent change of pace if offered
as a gift on one of the days... Pick any day, and offer baklava pieces
that day's number.
Hint: Make sure you pick one of the high number days, as your loved one will appreciate having several
pieces. They will have a hard time eating just one piece.
- Use Baklava as a favor in your wedding
- Give Baklava as a gift on teacher's day
- Give the gift of Baklava on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or Father's
- Give the gift of Baklava on Boss's Day
- How about Baklava for your pastor, priest, or spiritual leader